Freitag, 30. Dezember 2011

Ornament Swap 2011


Hi everybody,

I hope you had wonderful holidays. 
My family and I stayed at home and enjoyed some very quiet and pieceful days together. 

Oh, look!


 This is an incredible bell, isn't it? Renate made it for our this year's ornament swap. It blew me away.  Do you see the rock crystal? It makes a lovely sound. Oh, you should see this bell in real. 


And this totally cute little snowman was made by Steffi. To look at him always puts a smile on my face. He is perfect!! I love him!!


 Renate's bell was packaged in this beautiful cone which is an ornament itself. 



Thank you ever so much, Renate and Steffi. Not only for these incredible ornaments but for being friends and inspire me in so many ways. Just... thank you for being you. 
I am looking forward to our next German Ornament Swap in 2012!

If you want to read their posts about our little swap (and see what I made), please go to Renate's and Steffi's blog.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!!! 


5 Kommentare:

mairedodd hat gesagt…

what beautiful ornaments! they are representative of the creators...

stregata hat gesagt…

Thank you for being a part of the swap! You girls are just so talented!
Einen guten Rutsch und alles erdenkliche Gute für das Neue Jahr.

steufel hat gesagt…

Janna, es war mir ein Fest! Ihr Zwei seid einfach super und ich bin so stolz und froh, mit Euch swapen zu dürfen. Ein Hammer 2012 und komm gut rüber!

Gayle hat gesagt…

All are so beautiful......I popped over to see yours, I bet it looks amazing on a tree. So you.

Steph hat gesagt…

Hey Janna!
Hope you're okay...
I gave your blog an award, more info on my blog!
Big Hugs to you! :)